Do you know what to do or steps to take? Decisions you make now can make
a critical difference in time and ultimate outcome for you and your family.
This is now even more important as you may be asked, or wish to attend mediation with one of the several organisations that offer Family Law mediation services for separating couples. You must always remember that these organisations are not able or qualified to give you legal advice. Failing to do so could cost you thousands.
For your own peace of mind and certainly before participating in mediation, you should know your rights and entitlements. It is this all important initial advice that will enable you to secure your financial future and relationships with your children.
With this in mind, we have developed a package specifically designed for those who are taking these first steps. You get:
- An appointment with one of our four (4) specialist Family Lawyers including Bathurst’s only Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist – with no time limit.
- A written advice that includes likely outcomes and what to do next (the more precise details you give us, the more precise we can be).
- An interactive spreadsheet where you can model different financial scenarios.
- Online access through our exclusive Client Portal via our website to your documents and General Family Law information.
- All at a fixed cost and no obligation.
If you wish to instruct us further, then all you have to do is let us know.
We are sure you will be happy having the peace of mind knowing your future is protected.
Only at King Cain Solicitors can you be assured of the proven expertise of Bathurst’s only Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist to give that all important initial advice to help you through difficult times.
Contact us on (02) 6333 4400 or call in to make an appointment.