The decision to buy or sell real estate can be one of the most significant financial decisions that you can make and can be both an exciting and stressful time. There are many things that have to be done and they need to be done correctly for the conveyancing transaction to proceed quickly and efficiently.
It is important that you entrust such a significant financial transaction to properly qualified and experienced conveyancing solicitors who specialise in this area.
Paul Carver, Bathurst’s only Law Society Accredited Business Law Specialist with over thirty three years experience in conveyancing in Bathurst, Orange and Mudgee and more generally throughout the Central West and coastal NSW. Paul specialises in Residential & Commercial conveyancing and heads our property and commercial team.
We will carefully guide you through the property minefield with ease and professionalism to help relieve the pressure and stress on you.
- Keep you informed of every step.
- Return your phone calls by the end of the day at least, if we are otherwise unable to answer your enquiry when you call.
- Attend to your matter promptly and professionally. We don’t cut corners.
- Provide you with the highest standard of service available. If we let you down we want you to tell us and we will fix the problem promptly.
- If you are selling, we will have a draft contract to your selling agent by close of business the same day if the listing advice is received prior to midday to enable your agent to prepare for marketing of your property.
- If you are purchasing a property, we shall contact you the day we receive a sales advice from your agent to ensure that your purchase proceeds as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our specialist solicitors are also able to identify issues that may arise in areas such as Capital Gains Tax, Goods and Services Tax & advise you in respect of any Stamp Duty implications, Trusts or Corporate issues which may otherwise go unnoticed.
We are able to provide you with assistance in the following property related areas:
- All Conveyancing services relating to the sale and purchase of houses, home units, vacant land, farms, commercial premises and retirement accommodation in Bathurst.
- Advice and assistance in relation to mortgages and refinancing.
- Creation or transfer of easements, covenants and restrictions.
- Advice and transfer of land held under Old System title, Torrens title, Strata title, Community title, Neighbourhood title and Retirement villages.
- Transfer of property between family members including intergenerational transfers.
- Commercial and retail leasing.
We have for many years acted for individuals and families, developers small and large, banks and government bodies in conveyancing and commercial matters.
If you are purchasing property for investment purposes, an estate or succession plan is important for both individuals and businesses, particularly for families with trusts and other properties. Paul Carver can provide you with detailed, easy to understand advice as to how to best arrange your assets for your future benefit.
Click on the links below for our detailed guides on buying & selling property.